The Ideal GiftRedeem a Gift Card
Buy a Gift Card
Gift cards must be purchased and redeemed in the same currency. The currency shown above is matched to the region you are in. Gift Cards can be redeemed towards the cost of any of our products.
How it works
Buy a Gift Card
Sign-in or register a new account with us to proceed.
Receive Gift Card by email
We send you the Gift Card by email, with a printable version attached as a PDF.
Give the Gift Card
You can either forward on the email to the recipient, or print out the attached PDF to give it to them in person.
HOW DO GIFT CARDS WORK?
- The gift giver buys a gift card for an amount on this page (to checkout, they will need to create their own Spitfire Audio account).
- They receive the Spitfire Audio Gift Card by email, with a printable version attached as a PDF.
- They can either forward on the email to the gift receiver, or print out the attached PDF to give in person or post.
- The gift receiver enters the code on the gift card into https://www.spitfireaudio.com/my-account/gift-cards/ and the gift amount is added as credit to their own account – ready to spend on their next purchase.
WHAT IF THE RECIPIENT WANTS TO BUY PRODUCTS THAT COST MORE THAN THE GIFT CARD AMOUNT?
The gift card value is simply added as credit on the account, and can be put towards a more expensive purchase.
WHAT IF THE RECIPIENT WANTS TO BUY PRODUCTS THAT COST LESS THAN THE GIFT CARD AMOUNT?
Then the amount remaining after the purchase simply stays as credit on the account, ready to be used on the following purchase.
CAN GIFT CARDS BE USED ON ANY SPITFIRE AUDIO LIBRARIES?
Yes, including upgrades. They can also be used on Collections, hard drives and SSDs.
CAN GIFT CARDS BE USED ON PRODUCTS THAT ARE ON PRICE PROMOTIONS?
Yes they can.
IS THERE A PHYSICAL CARD?
No, but we provide a high-resolution PDF version which can be printed.
DO GIFT CARDS EXPIRE?
Yes, but not for ten years after purchasing.
CAN A GIFT CARD BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH AN EDUCATIONAL DISCOUNT?
Yes it can.
CAN A GIFT CARD BE REDEEMED BUT THE CREDIT SAVED FOR A LATER DATE?
No, the credit on the account will be used against the next purchase. Gift cards should only be redeemed when ready to be used.
Terms and conditions
Last updated: 28 May 2020
1. These terms and conditions apply to any purchase and use of Spitfire Audio gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to gift cards purchased online through the Spitfire Audio website (www.spitfireaudio.com).
3. Spitfire Audio reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Spitfire Audio gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Spitfire Audio gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions so you should you read these carefully. Spitfire Audio gift cards remain the property of Spitfire Audio and we reserve the right to cancel the card in our sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with laws).
4. The value of your Spitfire Audio gift card can be redeemed online at spitfireaudio.com, so long as the gift card and the gift card credit are redeemed within the redemption period which is ten years from the date of purchase.Unfortunately you can only use gift card credit for purchases in the currency it was originally purchased in. By way of example if the gifter purchased a gift card in GBP sterling it would not be possible to use it to purchase products using gift card credit in Euros or US Dollars.
5. The gift card or any remaining gift card credit cannot be exchanged for cash or used against the purchase of another gift card.
6. Your Spitfire Audio gift card and gift card credit is valid for a period of 120 months from the date of purchase of the relevant gift card, following which it will expire automatically. A gift card or gift card credit cannot be used beyond the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card or credit will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s or gift card credit balance expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
7. A gift card credit expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
8. Gift card credit may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order.
9. Once you have the credit in your account you cannot transfer the balance of credit to any other account.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
10. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Spitfire Audio gift card is lost or stolen, Spitfire Audio is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Spitfire Audio cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a Spitfire Audio gift card as a result of theft or fraud.
Crediting a Spitfire Audio gift card
11. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card credit, the refund will be credited to your Spitfire Audio account in the first instance.
12. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a Spitfire Audio gift card credit and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to your Spitfire Audio account in the first instance.
13. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by Spitfire Audio gift card credit, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
15. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.